Interested in learning more?
Accredited Investor Requirements
Shepherd Eco projects are only available to Accredited Investors. Verification of your Accredited Investor status will be required to subscribe.
- Any natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with that person’s spouse, exceeds $1 million (excluding equity in that person’s principal residence.)
- Any natural person who had an individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with that person’s spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year.
- Any trust, with total assets in excess of $5 million, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, whose purchase is directed by a “sophisticated” person who is “sophisticated”.
- Any entity in which all the equity owners are accredited investors.
- Any corporation, limited liability company or partnership, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, with total assets in excess of $5 million.
- See Rule 501 for the full definition of “accredited investor.”
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND ACCESSING THE INFORMATION PROVIDED (“CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION”), YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
LUCKY SHEPHERD, LLC AND AFFILIATES, COLLECTIVELY (“SHEPHERD”)
NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”)
PLEASE READ THIS NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (“NDA”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE OR ACCESSING THE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING THE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AS APPLICABLE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR ACCESS THE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
- For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Confidential Information” means: (i) Trade Secrets (defined below); (ii) and/or any other oral or written information (not generally known in the industry in which Shepherd is or may become engaged) disclosed to, accessed by, or otherwise known by, you, that is: (a) about Shepherd, (b) about owners of Shepherd, (c) about Shepherd’s residents, investors, customers, representatives, agents, contractors, suppliers, or independent contractors, or (d) about Shepherd’s methods, products, processes, services, operations, plans, marketing, administration, financing, research, techniques, or practices, including, without limitation, all records, files, reports, protocols, policies, manuals, databases, procedures, computer systems, materials, trademark interests, trade-name interests, copyright interests, service mark interests, logos, information relating to research, development, inventions, manufacturing, purchasing, forecasting, business strategies, finances, accounting, engineering, marketing, merchandising, selling; (iii) and any and all Inventions (defined below); and/or (iv) other intellectual property interests. For purposes of this Agreement: (i) the term “Invention” includes any and all ideas, processes, trademarks, service marks, inventions, formulas, designs, technologies, computer hardware, or software, original works of authorship, protocols, systems, drawings, renditions, project development activities, methods, techniques, discoveries, patentable works, copyrightable works, products, marketing and business ideas, and all improvements, know-how, data, rights and claims, related to the foregoing that, whether or not patentable or otherwise eligible for filing or for registration by the United States Patent and Trademark Office, the United States Copyright Office, or other appropriate, international, federal or state, or foreign, agency while this Agreement remains in effect; and (ii) the term “Trade Secrets” means information, including a formula, pattern, compilation, program, device, method, technique, or process that derives independent economic value, actual or potential, from not being generally known to, and not being readily ascertainable by proper means by, other persons who can obtain economic value from its disclosure or use.
- You agree that all documents or materials containing Confidential Information, including all handwritten notes and copies, shall be returned promptly to Shepherd upon written request.
- You agree to exercise your best efforts to prevent: (a) disclosure of the Confidential Information to any person associated with you who does not have a legitimate need to know such Confidential Information; (b) disclosure of the Confidential Information to any third party; or (c) use of the Confidential Information by you for any purpose other than as contemplated by this Agreement and as authorized by Shepherd.
- You shall not be obligated to retain the Confidential Information in confidence or to otherwise comply with the obligations of Paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 of this Agreement to the extent that any such Confidential Information:
- Was generally available to the public through sources other than Shepherd at the time of disclosure;
- Was known to you prior to its disclosure by Shepherd; or
- Was lawfully obtained by you from a third party not under an obligation of confidentiality to you.
- You agree that the Confidential Information shall remain the property of Shepherd and may not be reproduced by you without the prior written consent of Shepherd.
- This Agreement grants no copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent rights or licenses, express or implied, except to the extent necessary for the Parties to complete the services contemplated by this Agreement.
- Your obligations of confidentiality and use shall continue for a period of three (3) years and you shall ensure that any of your respective affiliates and subsidiary entities, to the extent applicable, abide by the terms and restrictions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related in any way to this Agreement shall be brought solely in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Miami, Florida.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the successors and assigns of the parties hereto, but you may not assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of Shepherd.
- No modification or waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and signed by both you and Shepherd. Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any term hereof.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding between the Parties as to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any previous or contemporaneous understandings, commitments or agreements, oral or written, as to such subject matter.
NOTICES FROM SHEPHERD
If Shepherd or any of its affiliates need to contact you about your inquiries or account, you consent to receive the notices by email. You agree that any such notices that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements.